In collaboration with Clinique spécialisée Varices 911, HekaLab is now offering patients a varicose and spider vein treatment service provided by Dr. Aida Rizk, a member of the Canadian Phlebology Society and a leader in this field of medicine focusing on venous health, circulation and treatment.
Dr. Rizk offers treatments for the following conditions:
- Varicose veins: The abnormal dilation of superficial veins that are often the most tortuous.
- Varicosities: The dilation of small, very superficial veins that become visible under the skin without being palpable.
- Telangiectasias: The "spider veins", the smallest visible veins with a red, purple or bluish colour.
- Reticular veins: Bluish or greenish veins of small diameter (1-2 mm).
- Chronic venous insufficiency: The inability of a vein to return blood to the heart at full capacity.
Various procedures are available at HekaLab that cause unsightly veins to gradually shrink and fade away.
Our team of nutrition experts covers several areas of expertise and specialties, including: